“IN THE FIELD OF CALIBRATION, UNCERTAINTY DIRECTLY DEPENDS ON THE ACCURACY OF THE INSTRUMENTS USED. OUR EQUIPMENT SATISFIES THAT REQUIREMENT AND ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE MADE WITH THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF PRECISION. “
We are equipped with:
- A 15m3 unidirectional Maloney calibration tube, calibrated every 2 years (regulations call for calibration every 4 years) in accordance with the 7278.2 standard,
- 12” and 16” diameter master meters, which are themselves calibrated in comparison to the calibration tube before every calibration of clients’ meters,
- A circuit allowing us to work between 60 and 4000 m3/h
- Two parallel antennas that can receive 6” to 16” diameter mass meters, offering a total straight length of over 17 m,
- Another antenna that can receive18” to 24” diameter mass meters, or beyond with specific pipes, thereby offering an available straight length of more than 16 m,
- Measuring instruments (pressure taps, temperature sensors) checked every 3 months and linked to national calibrations, guaranteeing the traceability of the measurement chain,
- A calculator also subject to periodic checks.
All metrological data are passed on to the control room. The results can be inspected in real time, allowing for adjustment of the demand as calibration progresses.
All operations are controlled and initiated from this room.
These instruments, as well as their verifications, guarantee the highest levels of reliability and precision for the calibration of meters.